Do you have a kid with an estranged Indian spouse? Seek Help: US Government Resources?

So what can you do when your marriage is in trouble:

1) Secure your child’s passport

2) Contact organizations such as and

3) Contact office of children’s issues at Department of State (

If your spouse has run off with your child to somewhere outside USA, contact police and authorities immediately.

US Government Resources

If your child has been taken out of the US, contact us at 888-407-4747 or
The Childrens Passport Alert Program can help prevent getting passport w/out parental consent

Getting a court order is important step to prevent an international parental child abduction:

The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children can help if child is missing. Contact @MissingKids 800-843-5678.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s